Chico’s cotton buds are soft and supple and are delicate to your baby’s ears.
Key Features of Chicco Cotton Buds-
● Specially designed for Eardrum protection – Chicco cotton buds with special eardrum protection lets you clean the outer surface of your baby’s ear gently, safely and ensures the safety of your baby’s delicate eardrum.
● Soft & Flexible- Chicco Cotton Buds are made of 100% cotton which makes them really soft & flexible.
● Stem made of paper and not Plastic – The stem of Chicco buds is made from paper and not plastic, providing an additional safety feature. It is made of paper. Hence it is biodegradable.
● Delicate – Children are sensitive and need special care. These baby cotton buds are ready to clean the baby’s ears! Made of very soft cotton, this does not cause any injury to your baby’s skin.
● Portable packaging – Available in the practical 60-piece pack, Chicco’s padded 60 Pcs buds with protection for the eardrum can always be carried with you inside the changing bag to always have everything you need for hygiene and baby care.
Like other body parts, cleaning babies’ and children’s ears is equally essential. However, while doing so, parents need to be very careful as the eardrums of the little ones are very delicate. Chicco cotton buds with ear drum protection have been specially designed for the daily hygiene of the baby. Chico’s cotton buds are made of 100% soft cotton and are the ideal choice to ensure the proper hygiene of the baby’s ears.
Available in a practical and easy to carry 60 piece pack, Chicco’s cotton buds with protection for the eardrum can always be carried with you inside the changing bag.
● Chicco’s cotton buds are made of 100% cotton and are the ideal choice to ensure proper hygiene of the baby.
● Soft and flexible, the Chicco cotton buds 60 pcs allow you to gently clean and dry the baby’s ear and thanks to the special shape they guarantee delicacy and protection for the eardrum.
● It provides additional safety for baby’s sensitive ear – The stem of Chicco buds is made from paper and not plastic which if pushed deeper into the ear will break offering additional safety
● 100% pure cotton tips naturally absorb it.
● Made of biodegradable paper stem.
Good to Know:
As a new parent, you will have many responsibilities regarding your child – cleaning his ears is one of them. When it comes to cleaning your child’s ears, safety comes first. That’s why Chicco makes products designed for your child’s comfort and safety.
While cleaning their baby’s ears, parents need to be very careful as babies’ eardrums are very delicate. During the initial stages, parents need to clean only the outer surface of the ear and do not insert the bud inside baby’s ear too deeply as it can damage the ear drum. They also need to be careful about the quality of cotton as low-quality material can get stuck in the ears which may harm the baby.
We at Chicco are known for providing quality products to our customers. The earbuds that we provide are loved by many parents because of their quality. Chicco’s cotton buds with ear drum protection are made of 100% cotton and are the ideal choice to ensure proper hygiene of the baby. Chicco earbuds have been specially designed for little ones ensuring that it does not hurt their ears. Chicco ear buds are biodegradable as the stems of the buds are made of paper. The material of plastic is not suitable for the environment. So, at Chicco, the stem of the earbuds is made of paper to make them eco-friendly.
Care and Maintenance:
● Never put anything sharp inside the baby’s ears. It can damage the baby’s ears and can lead them to permanent hearing disability.
● Make sure your baby is calm and engaged while cleaning their ears
● Don’t spray water or any liquid inside the ear with force
● When you have a new-born baby, you can clean their ears in three to four days or even more than that. When the baby becomes five to six months old, they start facing more dirt and germs while crawling or playing. Then you can maintain a daily routine of cleaning their ears.
● Use only clean lukewarm water to clean the eardrums. The use of moisturizers or baby massage oil is unsuitable for the ears as it attracts more dust than before.