- Chicco Physio Air soother ensures maximum ventilation and freshness for your baby.
- Containing several anti-irritation holes to ensure maximum air circulation and avoid saliva stagnation, letting the skin free to breathe while baby soothes.
- Ergonomically shaped which fit’s baby’s face, ensuring the correct space for chin and nose.
- Rounded edges for a gentle touch on the baby’s skin.
- The standard Chicco Physio teat sits snuggly under baby palette and doesn’t move around mouth.
- Orthodontically approved.
- Fashion plate glows in dark at night so parents don’t need to turn light on to find pacifier.
- Glows in the dark to avoid waking baby at night.
Directions for use:
- Place the pacifier gently on their lower lip or on the front part of their tongue, and wait for the suckling reflex to start.
- If the first introduction is successful, your baby will eventually begin to explore and suckle on the pacifier.
- Until your baby is 6 months old and his or her immune system matures, frequently boil pacifiers or run them through the dishwasher. After age 6 months, simply wash pacifiers with soap and water.
- Never attach a pacifier to a string or strap long enough to get caught around your baby’s neck.
- Replace pacifiers often and use the appropriate size for your baby’s age. Watch for signs of deterioration.