HOW TO USE LAUNDRY PODS:
- Read the label: Read the label on the laundry pod packaging to determine the recommended number of pods per a load of laundry based on the size of your washing machine and the level of soil on your clothes.
- Add the pod to the washer drum: Place the laundry pod at the bottom of the washing machine drum before adding your clothes. Do not place the pod in the detergent dispenser or on top of your clothes.
- Add the clothes: Add your clothes to the washing machine on top of the laundry pod.
- Start the wash cycle: Set your washing machine to the appropriate wash cycle and temperature based on the type of fabric you are washing and the level of soiling.
- Store the remaining pods: Store the remaining laundry pods in their original container in a cool, dry place away from sunlight and out of reach of children and pets.