The Chicco NaturalFeeling teat is a Silicone teat that helps replicate the natural and spontaneous attachment to the mother’s breast. The Exclusive angled teat with a rounded base supports a comfortable position and natural latch for a growing baby.
Key features of the product:
● Exclusive Angled Test (Nipple): It is always full of milk and allows a natural latch and sucking, just like mother’s breast. It favours a comfortable position for new-borns and the different flow type makes it ideal for growing babies. Its angled teat helps in easy transition between breast and bottle feeding** . ** Consumer test, 100 mums and babies, 0-6 moths, Italy, 2016.
● Protection from colic: The double anti-colic valve at the base of the teat prevents ingestion of air and guarantees maximum protection from colic, spit-up, and any discomfort to the baby while feeding
● Silicon Mum Effect – Teat made of soft silicone: The exclusive finishing makes the teat extra smooth and pleasant. Soft and elastic silicone teat for an easy switch between breastfeeding and bottle-feeding and vice versa.
● They are accepted Immediately: Accepted immediately by 96% of babies. Consumer test, 50 mothers and children, 0-3 months group, Italy, 2016.
Description of the product:
If you’ve chosen to bottle feed your infant and want to supplement breastfeeding with a bottle, you must select the right bottle for your child.
Chicco’s NaturalFeeling teats allows to replicate the natural and instinctive attachment to the mother’s breast. The Exclusive angled teat with rounded base supports comfortable position and natural latch for new-borns. The Chicco NaturalFeeling Teat 2m+ (medium flow) is ideal to feed new born babies. The breast-like shape of the teat eases the transition between breast and bottle feeding. Thanks to the double anti-colic valve at the base of the teat, the Natural Feeling 2M + medium Flow teat helps prevent the ingestion of air during sucking, the main cause of colic and ensures continuous milk flow thereby reducing the risk of colic after feeding .The different flow types of teats allow to adapt with the needs of the baby as per his age (0+, 2+, 6+). From the angled teat for new-borns to the elongated teat for growing babies, you can choose the the one that suits your baby’s needs.
● Chicco designed the NaturalFeeling teat to make bottle feeding simple, calming, and natural as breastfeeding for both you and your infant.
● The five different flow types of teats help you adjust to your baby’s needs as he grows (0M+, 2M+, 6M+).
● It helps in easy transition between breastfeeding and bottle feeding and vice versa. It provides the most relaxed way to use the bottle, ensuring ease for both you and your baby in a comfortable position.
● The NaturalFeeling teat has a flexible, satin-textured silicone nipple and a smooth, rounded, breast-like base for a natural latch.
● The teat has a medium flow rate and dual anti-colic valves.
● A medium flow rate, combined with dual anti-colic valves prevents the air from mixing with the feed and thereby minimizing colic and regurgitation.
● The teat is BPA free and made of food grade material.
Instructions for use:
● Before first use, clean the product and place the components in boiling water for 5 minutes. This is to ensure hygiene.
● Cool the teat to room temperature before use.
● Make sure that the teat is fitted correctly on the feeding bottle cap ring, by pulling its tip upwards.
● Make sure the cap ring is screwed correctly onto the feeding bottle to avoid any leakage.
● Always use this product under supervision of adult
● Never use feeding teats as soothers
● Inspect before each use and pull the feeding teat in all directions. Throw away on first signs of damage or weakness.
● Do not leave the teat in direct contact with sunlight or heat, or leave it in
● Disinfectant (sterilising solution) for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the teat
● Check that the flow is suitable for the child’s needs, paying attention to any difficulties in sucking or leakage of milk from the mouth.
● Before the first use, place in boiling water for 5 minutes, as this ensures hygiene.
● Wash by hand before each use with warm water and dishwashing detergent and rinse thoroughly.
● When using bottle brushes, take care not to damage the delicate parts of the product (e.g. Holes and valves on the teats).
● Sterilise before use. After each wash or sterilisation, drain any excess liquid.
● Change the size of the teat as the baby grows; Chicco teat is available in all sizes.
● Do not over boil or scrub wash the teat.