- The anti-colic valve at the base of the teat has been designed to prevent swallowing of air.
- Reduces colic, regurgitation, and any discomfort to the baby while feeding.
- The Teat is made in Italy with safe and hygienic material that is BPA Free.
- The broad, rounded base aids sucking and embossed rings on the teat provide an all natural feel.
- A velvet coating adds softness and comfort to the teat
Direction of use
- Before first use, clean the product and place the components in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Cool the teat to room temperature before use.
- Fit the teat correctly on the feeding bottle cap ring, by pulling its tip upwards.
- Screw the cap ring correctly onto the feeding bottle to avoid any leakage
- Check that the flow is suitable for the child’s needs, paying attention to any difficulties in sucking or leakage of milk from the mouth.
- Never use feeding teats as soothers.
- Inspect before each use and pull the feeding teat in all directions.
- Do not leave the teat in direct contact with sunlight or heat, or leave it in disinfectant (sterilising solution) for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the teat
- Do not over boil or scrub wash the teat