- Drip-proof cap and bottle gear offers safe closure and no leakage.
- Helps the baby comfortably hold the bottle with their tiny hands
- The wide neck design of bottle makes it easy to fill and clean, offering convenience to the parents.
- Can be disinfected using cold methods, i.e., with specific liquid disinfectants; by using hot methods (with steam from microwave oven, bottle sterilizer) or traditional 5 minute boiling on the stove.
- The shape of the Physio teat in Chicco Well-Being feeding bottles gives natural sucking movement and fits perfectly into the baby’s mouth
- Flat, elongated, and symmetrical shape resembles the shape of the mother’s nipple.
- Made up of BPA free propylene material
Direction of use
- Disassemble all the parts of the feeding bottle before washing.
- Before using the product, wash all the parts (especially the teat) by hand using standard washing liquid.
- Rinse thoroughly and dry carefully with a soft cloth.
- Place the feeding bottle with all its parts into boiling water for 5 minutes.
- After use wash it along with all its parts using standard washing liquid
- Allow to cool down before use.
- Please do not turn the teat inside out to clean it as this may damage it.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before handling the feeding bottle and its various parts after disinfection has been completed.
- Do not use abrasive or aggressive products to clean the product
- Mothers milk is best for the baby.