Nipple shields by Chicco are made of Ultra Soft Silicone, which gives the baby a Mum-like feeling. They protect the breasts, provide maximum skin-to-skin contact to the baby, and allow the mother to breastfeed longer.
● Allows Maximum skin-to-skin contact between mother and baby: The unique shape of the nipple shields ensures that the baby’s nose and chin are in close contact with the mother’s breast for a natural and comfortable breastfeeding experience.
● Made of Ultra-soft and delicate Silicone- Adhere perfectly to the breast: Chicco skin to skin nipple shields are made of ultrasoft silicone material, which gives them a very fine texture. It makes them invisible, and the thinness lets the baby remain in contact with the mother’s skin to perceive its warmth. They get their special “mother effect,” soft and velvety, for a natural feeling during lactation- developing mother-baby bond.
● Ensures natural latch & continuous milk flow: The oval shape of the teat favours the proper position of the mouth and a correct latch and attachment of the baby to the breast. The vertical cuts/ slits allow the milk to flow naturally and continuously, without any blockage or stagnations.
● Convenient sterilization case: The Chicco skin-to-skin nipple shields can be sterilized directly in the sterilizing case in the microwave. It eliminates 99.9% of harmful domestic germs. Read the instructions for use carefully.
Chicco Skin to Skin Nipple shields- support during breastfeeding.
Nipple shields are designed for maximum skin-to-skin contact between mother and baby. Its anatomical shape enables maximum contact between the baby’s nose and chin with the mother’s breasts. Made of soft and very fine silicone, they adhere perfectly and ensure an optional fit. With special embossed areas on the edges, it is easy to put on and remove the nipple shields correctly and comfortably. It has a slightly flattened teat, designed to ensure a natural latch on the nipple. Unique vertical cuts allow the milk to flow naturally and continuously without stagnation. The nipple shield case can be sterilized in a gesture together with the shields.
● Suitable to the needs of the mother and the baby: The anatomical shape of the nipple shield and its ultra-soft silicone material does not disrupt contact between mother
and baby and helps to encourage breastfeeding. It lets the baby remain in close contact with the mother’s breast, promoting the warmth and sensation of touch and smell, skin to skin contact thus helping enhance mother baby bond
● Perfect fit for the mother’s breast: Thanks to extremely soft and thin silicone, the nipple shields perfectly adhere to the mother’s breast, ensuring an optimal fit.
● The oval shape of the teat in the nipple shield promotes the proper position of the baby’s mouth and a correct attachment to the breast. Vertical cuts cause the child to Favour continuous milk flow, thus reproducing the physiological movement of sucking by squeezing.
● Particular embossed areas on the edges: they help put on and remove the shields correctly and comfortably.
● Practicality and versatility: Thanks to the special sterilizer box, these shields can be sterilized directly in the microwave. They are transparent, discreet, and available in two sizes to fit the needs of mother and baby.
GOOD TO KNOW:
Breastfeeding is a beautiful journey and brings many benefits for the mother and the baby. It helps provide the baby with all nutrients essential for his growth and development, but it also helps to strengthen the emotional bond between the mother and the child.
At times, the initial weeks of lactation may be accompanied by few problems such as nipple irritation and pain, leading the mother to give up breastfeeding. The first and most common recommendation suggested to women to treat nipple pain is positioning and attachment to the breast.
Nipple shields are handy in such conditions as they can facilitate latching of the baby to the breast and let the mother breastfeed her baby with ease when direct breastfeeding is difficult. They are recommended for women with fissures or irritations to the nipple. Also, with inverted or flat nipples, and when the baby faces a problem while latching.
In case of the above issues, Chicco skin-to-skin nipple shields serve to be the best solution.
The Chicco skin-to-skin nipple shields are entirely safe and secure for the mother and their baby. Chicco helps mothers breastfeed naturally, thanks to a range of products designed to offer the efficacy, comfort, and gentleness that every mother needs.
1. Before use, please carefully read the labels and warnings indicated on the product packaging keep for future reference.
2. Before use, wet the product with lukewarm water to increase adherence and facilitate natural heat transfer.
3. Gently push down the teat inward and carefully position it on the nipple, then gently stretch the shield and make it stick to the breast.
4. Spread a few drops of milk on the teat so that the odour encourages the baby to latch on to the breast.
5. Make sure that the child latches on to the breast properly, taking both nipple and areola.
6. After use, wash and sterilise the sterilization container: in the microwave at 750-900 Watts for 3 min with 25ml water.
7. Do not wash the breast with strong detergents